Tuesday 26 November 2013

Air Task

My biggest strength across my professional life has been my network of friends and people i worked with, so when it came to reach out to them it was something most natural for me to work towards. 

I simply called each one explaining the importance of the concept, for some i had to explain the whole concept and some did not even wait for me to finish because according to them i should be there. 

I followed up every call by a personal email sent to every person and followed by a confirmation through a message from phone that the mail has been sent to them. 

I got positive confirmations from everyone that i spoke with and could not have been happier about the kind of endorsements they have given, it just shows their faith in me as a human being and the work that i have set out to do...   

No comments:

Post a Comment